We have discovered a bug in ShowTime 6.0 where the main menu may not always be responsive on the mobile home page in situations where a YouTube video is also embedded on the page. If you are experiencing this issue, please follow these steps to fix it:
- From your Shopify dashboard, click Online Store > Themes and look for ShowTime.
- Click the Actions button and choose Edit Code from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Assets folder and locate the file called scripts.js.liquid
- Click on it to open the file in the editor
- Replace all the code in this file with this code
- Save the file
That should do it!
Article is closed for comments.