In ShowTime version 6.0 and above, there is a range slider setting in the Slideshow options panel to determine how quickly slides should rotate automatically. If you have an older version of ShowTime, such an option does not exist, but it's a fairly easy change. Not sure what version you have? Click here to find out. If you have a version below 6.0, please follow these steps to adjust it:
- From your Shopify dashboard, click Online Store > Themes and look for ShowTime
- Click the Actions button and choose Edit Code from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Assets folder and locate the file called scripts.js.liquid
- Click on it to open the file in the editor
- Hit Control + F (CMD + F on a Mac) to search the file for slideshowSpeed
- That should jump you right down to a line that looks like this:
slideshowSpeed: 7000, //Integer: Set the speed of the slideshow cycling, in milliseconds
- Change that 7000 number to whatever you want. It is in milliseconds, so 7000 is 7 seconds.
- Click the "Save" button to save your changes
Article is closed for comments.