When the ShowTime theme was first released, we originally created an extremely long and detailed document for theme documentation. Since then, it has undergone numerous changes, and much of the content in that documentation is now out of date. Rather than update the old documentation, we have worked diligently to migrate all of the relevant content over to this support knowledge base in the form of separate articles for easy access. We hope that you'll find it much easier to find the information you're looking for this way.
- ShowTime theme change log
- Installing your new theme
- Changing theme presets
- List of sites using ShowTime
- Display customer account icon in the header menu
- Creating a new contact page
- Setting up MailChimp
- Setting up currency options
- Content text vs. regular text colors
- Navigation bar height and mobile navigation padding settings
- Setting up header and navigation styles
- [Video] Creating drop-down and mega menus in our themes
- Hide add to cart and quantity selectors for products whose price is $0
- Changing the speed of the slideshow
Still, we realize that our old documentation is still useful to many, so we've kept it online as a resource for our clients. You can find it here. Just be aware that although most of the features and settings discussed in the original documentation still exist in current versions, they have likely been renamed and moved around in the settings due to a recent Shopify audit.
As always, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Thank you for your support.