From a functional standpoint, there is no difference between the theme downloaded from our site vs. purchased from Shopify directly. However, one potential benefit of purchasing direct is that you will receive immediate automatic email updates whenever new theme versions are released, and you will receive links to download the new version immediately. Regardless of how you purchase, you are entitled to free theme updates for the entire lifecycle of the theme.
Articles in this section
- Video: Creating custom page and product templates (for themes supporting OS 2.0)
- Video: Structuring and customizing the product page (for themes supporting OS 2.0)
- Video: Creating advanced custom templates using metafields (for themes supporting OS 2.0)
- Video: Setting up and using storefront filtering (for themes supporting OS 2.0)
- My online store speed score is low. What can I do?
- I heard that Instagram support is being removed from Shopify themes. Why?
- My autoplay videos are not playing automatically and do not load in the popup window. Why?
- Are your themes GDPR compliant?
- Can I use my theme on multiple Shopify stores?
- Why does my breadcrumb navigation not include the name of the collection when I visit a product page?