From a functional standpoint, there is no difference between the theme downloaded from our site vs. purchased from Shopify directly. However, one potential benefit of purchasing direct is that you will receive immediate automatic email updates whenever new theme versions are released, and you will receive links to download the new version immediately. Regardless of how you purchase, you are entitled to free theme updates for the entire lifecycle of the theme.
Articles in this section
- How do I setup group filtering on my collection pages?
- Are your themes GDPR compliant?
- Can I use my theme on multiple Shopify stores?
- Why does my breadcrumb navigation not include the name of the collection when I visit a product page?
- Is it possible to create custom landing pages or more advanced page layouts with your themes?
- Do your themes support product reviews? How do I install it?
- Is it possible to download a trial version of your themes so I can test out the features before purchasing?
- How can I show unique sidebar menus on each of my collection pages?
- How can I feature a subset of collections on a page?
- How do I add responsive YouTube or Vimeo videos to my pages, blog posts and product descriptions?