Instagram has a habit of continually changing their API and requirements for sharing your feed on a third-party website. If you visit your store one day and notice that the photos are not appearing despite working fine previously, the first thing to try is to generate a new access token and adding it in your theme settings to see if that addresses the issue. This process will usually resolve the issue.
Articles in this section
- How do I setup group filtering on my collection pages?
- My autoplay videos are not playing automatically and do not load in the popup window. Why?
- Are your themes GDPR compliant?
- Can I use my theme on multiple Shopify stores?
- Why does my breadcrumb navigation not include the name of the collection when I visit a product page?
- Is it possible to create custom landing pages or more advanced page layouts with your themes?
- Do your themes support product reviews? How do I install it?
- Is it possible to download a trial version of your themes so I can test out the features before purchasing?
- How can I show unique sidebar menus on each of my collection pages?
- How can I feature a subset of collections on a page?