Update: June, 2020 - Instagram has recently discontinued its legacy API. This means that if you have an Instagram section on your homepage in any of our themes that is not using an app, it will stop displaying images. Please see this related article for help.
Articles in this section
- Video: Creating custom page and product templates (for themes supporting OS 2.0)
- Video: Structuring and customizing the product page (for themes supporting OS 2.0)
- Video: Creating advanced custom templates using metafields (for themes supporting OS 2.0)
- Video: Setting up and using storefront filtering (for themes supporting OS 2.0)
- My online store speed score is low. What can I do?
- I heard that Instagram support is being removed from Shopify themes. Why?
- My autoplay videos are not playing automatically and do not load in the popup window. Why?
- Are your themes GDPR compliant?
- Can I use my theme on multiple Shopify stores?
- Why does my breadcrumb navigation not include the name of the collection when I visit a product page?