Update: June, 2020 - Instagram has recently discontinued its legacy API. This means that if you have an Instagram section on your homepage in any of our themes that is not using an app, it will stop displaying images. Please see this related article for help.
Articles in this section
- How do I setup group filtering on my collection pages?
- I heard that Instagram support is being removed from Shopify themes. Why?
- My autoplay videos are not playing automatically and do not load in the popup window. Why?
- Are your themes GDPR compliant?
- Can I use my theme on multiple Shopify stores?
- Why does my breadcrumb navigation not include the name of the collection when I visit a product page?
- Is it possible to create custom landing pages or more advanced page layouts with your themes?
- Do your themes support product reviews? How do I install it?
- Is it possible to download a trial version of your themes so I can test out the features before purchasing?
- How can I show unique sidebar menus on each of my collection pages?