What are your support hours and how quickly can I expect a response to my request?
Our team is primarily based in the Mountain time zone (GMT -7). We work Monday through Friday from approximately 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, excluding most US holidays. We try our level best to answer all email inquiries within one business day, but this can vary from time-to-time depending on our current email load and issues outside our control (weather, illness, etc.). We do not answer email on weekends.
In order to ensure the quickest reply to your inquiry, please follow these best practices:
- Please look for an automated reply email when contacting us via our contact form. If you do not receive an email from our system within a few minutes of contacting us, chances are we did not receive your email. This could be because your email address was typed incorrectly. Please check your spam or junk folder for this email, and if you don't have it, please try contacting us again
- Please do not email us asking for a status of your inquiry before we have a chance to respond. We answer all email in the order received, and by doing so, your inquiry is pushed to the end of our queue, further delaying your reply
- If you have contacted Shopify about your issue initially and they have contacted us on your behalf, there is no need to contact us yourself separately. Even though it may appear that the Shopify representative has not copied our support team on the email, we have received it and will respond as quickly as possible
- If you have additional queries after contacting us about something unrelated, please simply reply to your existing email chain rather than creating a new one. This ensures that your request will go to the same support representative who answered you originally, and they are best equipped to help you
- If you have questions about regular Shopify functionality (creating products, pages, collections, blog posts, etc.), or have questions that are not related specifically to our themes, please contact Shopify support directly
- Be sure to read and understand the scope of our support prior to contacting us