How do I hide prices and the "add to cart" button on my products?
If you'd like to hide your products' prices and/or cart button, you can do so on the product page in any of our themes by following these steps:
- Login to your Shopify store admin area
- Go to Sales Channels > Online Store > Themes
- Click the Customize button next to the theme you want to edit
- Click on the drop-down in the top-center of the screen to choose which page you want to edit. In this case, choose Products, then Default product to open the product page settings. Note that if you have multiple product page templates, you may need to setup these options on each of them
- On the left side, click on Product information (ShowTime and Galleria), Product (Pursuit) to open the main product page settings
- Below this, you'll see a long list of product blocks, such as Price, Variant selector, Product description, etc.
- Hover over the ones you want to hide and click the eye icon next to it to hide it. In this case, if you want to hide the cart button, hide the Buy buttons and if you want to hide the price, hide the Price
- Save the template and those blocks will be hidden on the product page
Catalog mode (Pursuit theme only)
The Pursuit theme has a "Catalog mode" option where you can disable the price and/or cart button everywhere throughout the theme by ticking checkboxes. To toggle these on and off, access your theme customizer as described above, then click the small Gear icon in the upper-left corner to access your Theme settings. Click the Catalog mode heading to access the settings.