No. Each theme license is valid only for a single store per Shopify's terms of service. If you wish to open another Shopify store and use the theme, you must purchase another license. If you close down one store and wish to transfer your theme to another store, we have an article explaining this process here.
Articles in this section
- How do I setup group filtering on my collection pages?
- My online store speed score is low. What can I do?
- I heard that Instagram support is being removed from Shopify themes. Why?
- My autoplay videos are not playing automatically and do not load in the popup window. Why?
- Are your themes GDPR compliant?
- Can I use my theme on multiple Shopify stores?
- Why does my breadcrumb navigation not include the name of the collection when I visit a product page?
- Is it possible to create custom landing pages or more advanced page layouts with your themes?
- Do your themes support product reviews? How do I install it?
- Is it possible to download a trial version of your themes so I can test out the features before purchasing?