We are pleased to introduce you to our latest theme - Pursuit! We are extremely excited about this theme and all the fantastic features we were able to pack into it, and hope you are too!
Be sure to check out our demos to see what you can do with this theme.
- Online Store 2.0 support - you can add sections on every page of your site
- Superior performance - the entire codebase has been written with performance and SEO in mind
- Support for storefront filtering, which allows you to natively filter products by availability, price, variant options, product type, and more. You can also create your own custom filters using metafields
- Exclusive: Create a unique collections menu with a custom mega menu design - perfect for high-inventory stores with lots of categories
- Exclusive: Multiple time and money-saving theme options that are not included in other themes, such as linked product options, catalog mode, "choose an option" setting, and more! Learn more
- Exclusive: Unique sections you won't find in many other themes, including countdowns, "shop the look," mosaic galleries, and more
- Optional sticky add to cart buttons on mobile product pages
- Many sections include multiple unique layout options
- Extremely customizable product pages allow you to turn features on and off at will, add custom accordions, short descriptions, trust icons, and more. Learn more
- Option for customers to enter email address to be notified when out-of-stock products come back in stock
- Live search function, which shows relevant and useful search results as you type search terms
- Support for Shopify Markets features
- Many image-based sections allow you to add separate images for desktop and mobile
- Robust video options, with the ability to add videos from YouTube, Vimeo, or upload your own MP4
- Enhanced product gallery offers more options to showcase images, video, and augmented reality models
- Many sections feature more design and layout options
- Stylish animation for imagery and sections as they load
We've created some articles and video tutorials for some of the advanced features of Pursuit. While these won't cover all aspects of the theme, they should help you navigate the more complex functions. For the rest, we've supplied some resources from the Shopify help center below that should get you started with customizing themes as well as working with Shopify in general.
- Setting up header and navigation options
- Exploring and setting up product page options
- Exploring advanced features of the theme
- Creating custom page and product templates
- Creating advanced custom templates using metafields
- Setting up storefront filtering
Shopify has released a lot of new features recently, so it can be hard to keep up with the latest. We've compiled a few articles from their help center that will help you make the most of the Pursuit theme's new features.