If you have ShowTime version 7.2.0 or earlier, there is a small bug that exists where in some browsers, the top of the mobile navigation menu will be cutoff so you cannot tap on it. We are working on a formal fix for this, but if you are experiencing this issue and would like to fix it right away, please follow these steps:
- From your Shopify dashboard, look for the Sales Channel heading on the left, then click Online Store > Themes and look for ShowTime
- Click the Actions button and then Duplicate to create a backup of your theme (this is an optional, precautionary step that we always suggest when editing code on your theme)
- Then, on your original ShowTime theme, click the Actions button, then Edit Code from the drop-down menu
- Navigate to the Assets folder and click to open the files called main-navigation-mobile.css
- Scroll down to the very end of the file and add this bit of code at the end:
height: auto !important;
- Save the file and the issue should be resolved
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Article is closed for comments.